About Nordplus Horizontal
The programme supports innovative projects spanning from traditional categories and sectors to new, different, broader or more complex issues and challenges. The programme targets all institutions and organisations which have education and lifelong learning as their main objective.
Please contact your national office for more information.
Examples of cross-sectoral network and project activities may include:
- Experience exchange seminars
- Studies and analyses
- Statistics’ projects
- Projects aiming to exploit the results of research done in the area of education
- Production of innovative language learning, teaching and translation materials or similar materials in other subject areas
- Creation of innovative course modules using new learning and teaching platforms
- Dissemination, distribution and exchange of results and experiences in education.
Areas and themes for Nordplus Horizontal
In addition to the overarching objectives of Nordplus, these are the specific objectives of the Nordplus Horizontal Programme:
- To support cross-sectoral network and project activities
- To support innovative projects spanning traditional categories and sectors, which can tackle new, different, broader or more complex issues and challenges
- To support project and network activities that aim to contribute to the development of quality and innovation in the educational systems for lifelong learning in the participating countries.
- Nordplus Call for Proposals 2013 [in Norwegian] (PDF 31.92 kB)
- Nordplus Call for Proposals 2013 [in English] (PDF 45.78 kB)
- Nordplus 2012-2016 programme document [in English] (PDF 144.99 kB)
- Nordplus 2012-2016 programme document [in Norwegian] (PDF 152.87 kB)
- Nordplus Handbook 2013 [in English] (PDF 471.13 kB)
- Nordplus Handbook 2013 [in Scandinavian languages] (PDF 462.16 kB)
- Espresso (Opens in a new window)