The Nordplus Programme offers financial support to a variety of educational cooperation between partners in the area of lifelong learning from the eight participating countries in the Baltic and Nordic regions.
The main objectives of Nordplus 2012 – 2016:
The programme serves as a tool:
- To strengthen and develop Nordic educational cooperation and contribute to the establishment of a Nordic-Baltic educational region;
- To support, develop, draw benefit from and disseminate innovative products and processes in education through the systematic exchange of experiences and best practice;
- To contribute to the development of quality and innovation in the educational systems for lifelong learning in the participating countries by means of educational cooperation, as well as cooperating with workplaces, about development projects, exchanges and building of networks;
- To promote Nordic languages and culture, as well as mutual Nordic-Baltic linguistic and cultural understanding;
- Strengthen the language comprehension for the Nordic languages, especially among children and youth, primarily for Danish, Swedish and Norwegian;
- Encourage the interest in, knowledge of, and understanding of the Nordic languages.
Nordplus consists of the following sub-programmes:
- Nordplus Junior
- Nordplus Higher Education
- Nordplus Adult
- Nordplus Horizontal
- Nordplus Nordic Languages
The total yearly Nordplus budget is approximately 9 million EURO.
- Nordplus Call for Proposals 2013 [in Norwegian] (PDF 31.92 kB)
- Nordplus Call for Proposals 2013 [in English] (PDF 45.78 kB)
- Nordplus 2012-2016 programme document [in English] (PDF 144.99 kB)
- Nordplus 2012-2016 programme document [in Norwegian] (PDF 152.87 kB)
- Nordplus Handbook 2013 [in English] (PDF 471.13 kB)
- Nordplus Handbook 2013 [in Scandinavian languages] (PDF 462.16 kB)
- Espresso (Opens in a new window)