Who can apply?
The Nordplus Programme is aimed at institutions and organisations in the participating countries that focus mainly on education and lifelong learning. Individuals may not apply for grants directly from Nordplus, but they may take part in activities organised by an organisation or institution.
Only participants from the participating countries (Denmark - including Greenland and Faeroe Islands -, Estonia, Finland - including Åland -, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden) are eligible for financial support from Nordplus. Participants from other countries may take part in programme activities, but are not eligible for financial support from the programme.
In order to be eligible for Nordplus funding the activities must take place in one or more of the eight participating countries.
The different sub-programmes under Nordplus are supposed to cover all levels and participants that are involved in both formal and non-formal education and lifelong learning.
The main target groups for the sub-programmes are:
- Nordplus Junior – kindergartens, primary/secondary schools and upper secondary schools (academic or vocational)
- Nordplus Higher Education – private and public institutions in higher education
- Nordplus Adult – all kinds of participants in the field of adult learning
- Nordplus Horizontal – the programme funds cross-sector cooperation and is open for cooperation between most target groups and participants in the field of education
- Nordplus Nordic Languages - institutions in all sectors, organisations and private companies
Read more about who are eligible applicants on the web pages featuring each of the sub-programmes.
- Nordplus Call for Proposals 2013 [in Norwegian] (PDF 31.92 kB)
- Nordplus Call for Proposals 2013 [in English] (PDF 45.78 kB)
- Nordplus Handbook 2013 [in English] (PDF 471.13 kB)
- Nordplus Handbook 2013 [in Scandinavian languages] (PDF 462.16 kB)
- Espresso (Opens in a new window)