Cooperation network for creation of new language teaching tools and materials
|Posted: 26.01 2011|
The main aim of the project is to establish a permanent co-operation network with Higher Education Institutions from different Nordic countries, in order to reach the following:
At the first stage of the project:
1. create functional and practical model for the cooperation;
At the second stage of the project:
1. create new tools (and methods)for language teaching (focus on the Swedish language);
2. create new kinds of language teaching materials;
3. based on the Lifelong Learning approach create language learning tools for different demographic and age groups:
• handicapped people
4. test created tools and materials in the Nordic countries.
Laurea University of Applied Sciences has experience in the creation, development and production of new teaching (learning) tools and can therefore offer a model for how to create new teaching (learning) tools and materials.
|Nordplus Higher Education|
|Laurea University of Applied Sciences|
|Uudenmaankatu 22, 05800 Hyvinkää|
Contact person information