Flexibility of Nordplus rules 2020 and 2021 due to Covid-19
To meet the challenges posed by Covid-19, the Nordplus administration approved a number of temporary changes to the Nordplus rules.
To meet the challenges posed by Covid-19, the Nordplus administration approved a number of temporary changes to the Nordplus rules. As long as the pandemic is rampant, these changes can be implemented.
Projects partners are however encouraged to plan for cooperation and activities as normal. These projects can then be adapted according to the restrictions which follow from Covid-19, for example postponing travels or replacing physical meetings with virtual ones.
The main elements of the temporary changes are:
- The projects can change “regular mobilities” for , “digital/virtual mobilities”.
- Approved funding for “digital/virtual activities” can be used for direct costs such as IT-support service or to purchase needed hardware and/or software or indirect costs such as training for participants.
- In collaboration projects: Costs linked to on-line meetings replacing planned physical meetings in cooperation projects will normally be accepted.
- Beneficiaries with open grant agreements will also have the option of extending the project period to be able to carry out postponed activities.
- In special cases the “force majeure” rule can be implemented.
For more detailed information please consult the individual main administrators of the five sub-programmes.