The Nordplus 2017 call for applications is out
If you – or your organisation – are working within the field of teaching and education, you can now apply for Nordplus funding for transnational mobility, as well as joint project and network activity between the educational institutions and organisations of Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden or Åland.
Nordplus is the programme for educational cooperation of the Nordic Council of Ministers. The total amount available for this year’s round of applications is 9.1 million euro. Deadline for applications is March 1st 2017.
The Nordplus Programme
Nordplus consists of five sub programmes which cover the entire educational sector in the Nordic Baltic region:
- Nordplus Junior is the programme for primary and secondary education, and preschooling
- Nordplus Higher Education is the programme for the higher education sector
- Nordplus Adult is the programme for adult learning
- Nordplus Horizontal is the programme for cross-sectoral educational projects
- Nordplus Nordic Languages - the programme for Nordic language comprehension
Further information about requirements, conditions and objectives of the individual programmes are explained in the Nordplus Handbook: Nordplus Handbook (English version in pdf)
How to proceed
- Deadline for all areas of the Nordplus programmes is March 1st 2017.
- You can create and submit your application through Espresso, the electronic application system of Nordplus: https://espresso.siu.no/espresso/nordplus
- If you are looking for a partnering institution for your project, you can find others and register yourself in the Nordplus Partner Search Database: http://www.nordplusonline.org/eng/How-to-apply/FIND-A-PARTNER
- The Nordplus offices in every country can help with your questions regarding the programmes and applications – and they will also host information meetings to guide and help applicants.
Read more about Nordplus, the application round for 2017 and how you can apply: