Activities in the Programme
Nordplus Nordic Languages welcomes applications for the following activity types: Projects and networks Projects and networks must involve cooperation between at least two organisations from two Nordic and/or Baltic countries. Grants may be awarded to establish networks, between institutions or organisations in the area of languages, or to various project activities within the language area.
The following activities may be carried out in the context of a Nordic Languages project:
- Methods for including neighbour language learning in schools
- Development of school curricula concerning the position of Nordic languages in the school systems
- Information campaigns about the Nordic languages
- Language technology projects
- Development and publication of educational aids and teaching materials
It is possible to apply for funding for a project/network with duration of up to 2 years.